Developing fit for purpose solutions is what we do best. Be it the diagnostic test itself or the manufacturing process that makes product realisation a successful reality.
By working to a set of structured design and development procedures, our team can ensure a robust product is delivered. If required, we will work with the customer to generate user requirement specifications (URS) and ensure that clarity is established from the off.
A Design and Development Plan (D&DP) describes the goals and objectives of every project and includes: –
- Timelines and milestones for each of the defined phases
- The responsibilities and interfaces between FlexMedical and the customer
- All resourcing and sub-contract requirements
- Formal design review stages
- Verification and validation needs
- Traceability mechanism between design inputs and outputs